|2019 Calendar of Events and Activities
Dates and Events are subject to change.
To print, click file at top of webpage and then click print
- January 12, 2019 Kentucky District Junior Academy online quiz and application form contact Gilbert Kerby for invite and password. Postponed watch website for future details
- February 9, 2019 Ranger Angel Banquet click here for more information.
- February 22-24, 2019 Winter Trace Registration Forms
- March 14-16 RR National Council LEAD Click here for more information and registrations
- March 22-23, 2019 Kentucky District Outpost Commanders Round Table LEAD, Click here Ranger Essential RMA class and JA training
- Must have this for JA training online quiz and application form Contact Gilbert for password.
- April 13,2019 Ranger Derby Lakeside A/G E-Town Click here for registration and click here for promotion flyer.
- April 26-28, 2019, FCF Big Adventure Click for registration form (Rotary Scout Reservation)Theme "Hit the Mark" Get your flyer here
- May 18, 2019 Ranger Safety Class at Iglesia Puerta del Cielo Church in Lexington, KY. Click here for registration.
- Open Month
- July 20, 2019 Rangers Basics at Iglesia A/D El Refugio Eterno, 1142 Caywood Drive, Lexington, KY 40504 Click here for registration
- July 25-28, 2019 BAC Back Pack Action Camp Great Smokey Mountain National Park Click here for registration
- August 8-10, 2019 FCF Family Camp, Kentucky Horse Park Click here for registration
- August 23-24, 2019 Men’s Convention Cave City, KY
- August 30-31, 2019 Work Days at Rotary Scout Reservation, prep for Pow Wow
- September 1, 2019 Work Day at Rotary Scout Reservation, prep for Pow Wow
- September 6-8, Kentucky District Pow Wow at Glasgow
- October Wilderness Vigil Glasgow Ky prior to Fall Trace Click for forms deadline for application June 20th
- October 11-13, 2019 Fall Trace Click here for registration
- October 17-20, 2019 Rifleman and Voyagers Terriotorial Rendezvous Click here for packet
- November 8-9, 2019 Kentucky District Outpost Commanders Round Table LEAD, (Ranger Basics RMA class).
- Open Month